Shipping & Delivery
Do you ship to my city and location?
- For a superlative customer experience, we have decided to deliver each furniture product personally. We would request you to check the delivery service points with your correct pin-code. We are coming to other cities very soon and will keep you posted!
What is the estimated delivery time?
- Products are typically dispatched within 48 hours of order confirmation.
- All the products are transported and delivered using the The Living Space delivery network for all its furniture range and for all Décor and Furnishing items we use third party courier agency.
- While we try to ensure that the product reaches you within the delivery time communicated, exigencies may delay the delivery. In such cases, please do not worry. Get in touch with us for the latest update on your shipment if we have already not gotten in touch with you.
Are there any shipping charges or any additional hidden charges?
- All shipments are free of charge. Any additional charges like Octroi, entry taxes are paid by Company. When you enter a pin-code in the address field while ordering a product, the system will indicate whether we ship to your pin-code or not.
How do I track my order?
- We try our best to deliver your product before you can even think ‘Where is it now?’ 🙂 i.e. well within 10 days of your order (or 10 days of the promised shipment date in the case of pre-orders). In a few cases however, we take closer to our promised 12 – 15 days for delivery. In such cases, we proactively call / email the customer to inform them of the status of their product and where it is in transit. In the rare case when you have not received any communication from us for 10 days after order (or 10 days after promised shipment date in the case of pre-orders) do give us a call at our customer care number or email us at [email protected] Currently there is no online mechanism to check the status of your order.
What should I check when the product is delivered to me?
- Please check for all the following items when the product is delivered to you:
- Please check on all external surfaces across the product for any breakages, cracks, chip-offs, unfinished patches, or borer / insect infestations
- In case there is some dust or a lack of shine on your furniture, our team will be able to fix this immediately by applying a coat of wood polish or by rubbing the surface with a cloth; this is an accepted industry-standard method for cleaning the surface / polishing it
- For all products that involve assembly, please ensure that the delivery team assembles the product so you are sure that all nuts and bolts are present and they fit well
- For all products that require wall installation, kindly decide prior to the delivery team’s visit on the exact location in your house where you would want to place your product, and instruct the delivery team to fix the product; please ensure that you have taken all necessary approvals prior for any drilling etc. that may be required to fix wall items in your apartment / home
- For all products kept on the floor, ensure that the product stands steady and straight. In case there is an uneven leg (less than 10 mm difference), then our team will install bushes at the foot of that leg to balance the product better.
- For all seating products, kindly sit on the item to ensure that the structure is stable with your weight on it
- Currently we make sure that the internal areas of storage products are well finished to not have any loose pieces / splinters to hurt your arms; however the extent of polish of internal areas may not match with the extent of polish on external areas
- Wood has natural qualities such as differing grain patterns, minimal stain differences and small knots – small knots which structurally don’t impact the product will be fully filled with putty and polished to make sure that they don’t hamper the product; knots that alter structural stability of the product would be rejected at the quality control stage; differing grain patterns and stain differences are generally acceptable on hard wood products
- Hard wood products may expand a small extent during the summer months because of which some drawers may get stuck! There is nothing to worry on this front – if you give a call to our customer care team, our after-sales service team will come and minimize the expansion effect by sanding (using sand paper) on the sides of the product
- Once the product is delivered and our delivery team leaves your location, we will be able to only honor manufacturing defects and other fair usage breakages as described by the warranty policy.
What if I have received a damaged product?
- We have highly specialized quality control team, that ensure that the product is up to our standards when you receive the product. In case, you receive a damaged product (damage as defined by the situations in the prior question), please bring it to the notice of the delivery personnel immediately. In case you notice an issue later, please get in touch with us on our customer care number or write to us at [email protected]
- Our team will assess the damage and revert with a solution. We will either replace the piece or take any other corrective measure to solve the problem.
What if I do not like the product or cannot take delivery of my order? Can I cancel the order?
- We,at The Living Space, work to ensure that you get what you see on our website. We do not offer exchanges (unless the product was damaged on arrival and we are unable to replace the item) and refunds for order cancellations.
In the rare case when you absolutely don’t like the product or don’t have the space to keep it or have some unforeseen circumstances that make you cancel the order, you have to raise the same at the time of delivery. The following restocking fees are applicable: For products priced less than Rs. 10000 (other than sofas)
- In case you want to exchange the item for a different product that is priced lesser by more than Rs. 500, then there will be additional charge of Rs.500.00.
- In case you want to exchange the item for a different product that is priced up to Rs. 500 lesser than the current item, then an additional charge of Rs. 500 reduced by the differential price between two items will be levied
- In case you want to exchange the item for a product that is priced equal to or more than the current product, then an additional charge of Rs. 500 plus the differential price will be levied
- In case you absolutely want to cancel your order and don’t want any other products, then a cancellation charge of Rs. 1500 will be levied against your order.
- For products priced above Rs. 10000 (other than sofas)
- In case you want to exchange the item for a different product that is priced lesser by more than Rs. 1,000.00, then there will be additional charge of Rs.1,000.00.
- In case you want to exchange the item for a different product that is priced up to Rs. 1000 lesser than the current item, then an additional charge of Rs. 1000 reduced by the differential price between two items will be levied
- In case you want to exchange the item for a product that is priced equal to or more than the current product, then an additional charge of Rs. 1000 plus the differential price will be levied
- In case you absolutely want to cancel your order and don’t want any other products, then a cancellation charge of Rs. 3000 will be levied against your order
- For Sofas: We cannot offer exchanges or cancellations of any kind on sofas.
- FOR ALL PRODUCTS (Other than Sofa): Once we have delivered the product and left the customer’s premises, we will NOT be able to accommodate any cancellation or change requests (other than as covered by the 1 year service warranty). We request the customer to personally be present during delivery to ensure that they check the furniture at the time of delivery. Our delivery staff will assist the customers with any questions they have.